This morning it was reported that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia known as Acute promyelocytic. The recovery time is estimated at six weeks. We here at the Sports Brew wish coach Pagano the very best and hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just another reminder that football is just a game and that life is infinitely more important than any game.
- RT @MatthewACherry: Apparently #WarForThePlanetOfTheApes is a very good movie. twitter.com/firstshowing/s… 4 days ago
- RT @TigerWoods: By TW https://t.co/AuX6PEgNQ1 6 days ago
- RT @SInow: BREAKING: The Cavaliers and GM David Griffin will reportedly part ways on.si.com/2sJrWyn 6 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Another tough Finals loss for LeBron. https://t.co/zWeVo5iOvu 1 week ago
- RT @ByTimReynolds: LeBron James just averaged 33.6 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in the NBA Finals. And the Cavs lost in five. The War… 1 week ago