This morning it was reported that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia known as Acute promyelocytic. The recovery time is estimated at six weeks. We here at the Sports Brew wish coach Pagano the very best and hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just another reminder that football is just a game and that life is infinitely more important than any game.
- RT @Ravens: Powerful moment as Keenan Reynolds (Navy) and Otha Foster (Marines) participate in a wreath laying at the Tomb of the Unknown S… 15 hours ago
- Seems legit. 😂🔥🔥😉 RT @ConanOBrien: When the eclipse comes I’m going to borrow the special glasses my wife uses when I’m shirtless. 17 hours ago
- RT @JimTrotter_NFL: BREAKING: Anquan Boldin left the Bills today and has informed them he is retiring, ESPN has learned. 1 day ago
- RT @MattRichWarren: Yooooo twitter.com/barstoolsports… 1 day ago
- I know it’s preseason, but I’m digging the #Titans. They look ready to ball. 😉🔥 2 days ago