This morning it was reported that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia known as Acute promyelocytic. The recovery time is estimated at six weeks. We here at the Sports Brew wish coach Pagano the very best and hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just another reminder that football is just a game and that life is infinitely more important than any game.
- Seems legit. 😂😂😂💯💪🏼 #MachoMan #OhYeah https://t.co/jShivtO3Z9 2 hours ago
- RT @Mark_Schlabach: #Sooners won't start Baker Mayfield in Saturday's game against West Virginia. He will play twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/s… 23 hours ago
- RT @DrewBledsoe: Incredibly sad to hear about my buddy Terry Glenn. Overcame a ton of adversity to become an excellent person. May your sou… 1 day ago
- RT @kmbc: Georgia Dome, facility that once held Olympics and Super Bowl, imploded bit.ly/2zTHiEk https://t.co/g05LrXFoWh 1 day ago
- RT @sportingnews: ESPN is poised for its third round of layoffs in two years. The layoffs are expected to slash $80 million in salaries an… 1 day ago