This morning it was reported that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia known as Acute promyelocytic. The recovery time is estimated at six weeks. We here at the Sports Brew wish coach Pagano the very best and hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Just another reminder that football is just a game and that life is infinitely more important than any game.
- Check out my latest #podcast podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 22 minutes ago
- Blast your faceholes with a fresh slab of Sports Brew shenanigans! #BeerMe #MarchMadness @podbeancom @Stitcher… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 24 minutes ago
- Pop the tops on a fresh Sports Brew! #MarchMadness Upset Party, #UMBC Goes Legend, #UVA Collapse, Bracket Detonatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 26 minutes ago
- RT @GaryParrishCBS: "Obviously, we take commitments to the Shocker program very seriously, but this is a very unique situation where a youn… 44 minutes ago
- RT @WindhorstESPN: The NBA & USA Basketball announced rules suggestions for youth basketball (these have been studied/developed for years).… 12 hours ago