The Sports Brew delivers NFL Preseason de-suckification with ways to improve the preseason (4.54). Filling in the off-season gap, hyping the draft, and creating fan interest. Developing the NFL brand beyond the game (11.39). Making the preseason an event – an opportunity to build the fan base with long term, family friendly growth (16.04). The fraud of preseason (27.10). Lessons from the Richmond Flying Squirrels plus creating NFL family nights. Handicrapping the preseason, degenerate style. Tapping into regional partnerships, preseason length, the 18 game schedule, and a playoff expansion (32.39). The missed playoff push – a fantasy football parallel and building intensity at the end of the season. The Indianapolis Colts and the New York Giants – keeping the pedal to the medal. Separating the good from the great. Pinning their ears back and banishing the Bane facemasks (45.14). Holy rusted metal, Batman! Celebrating the Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan era. Impressions from the Redskins – Titans preseason scrimmage (50.25). The Bacardi Rambo special edition plus Rex Grossman goes rook. Ugly balls – Sexy Rexy’s preseason developmental advantage for wide receivers. The best part of Pat White with the Redskins – bringing justice to jersey number 5 (57.26). Wrapping up (1.01.06). 8-10-13, MP3 format.
- Check out my latest #podcast podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 11 minutes ago
- Blast your faceholes with a fresh slab of Sports Brew shenanigans! #BeerMe #MarchMadness @podbeancom @Stitcher… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 minutes ago
- Pop the tops on a fresh Sports Brew! #MarchMadness Upset Party, #UMBC Goes Legend, #UVA Collapse, Bracket Detonatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 minutes ago
- RT @GaryParrishCBS: "Obviously, we take commitments to the Shocker program very seriously, but this is a very unique situation where a youn… 33 minutes ago
- RT @WindhorstESPN: The NBA & USA Basketball announced rules suggestions for youth basketball (these have been studied/developed for years).… 11 hours ago