The NFL returns! A New York Jets dumpster fire and the Sports Blue arrives (4.03). The Year 2 starting QB throwdown – the big four of Luck, RGIII, Kaepernick, and Wilson. Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks – young QB leadership, presence, and the power of a team-centric approach (12.46). The Seattle stadium security tangent, props for Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and a Sports Brew NFL Kickstarter (17.46). Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers – handling star pressure through progression (23.47). Challenges at WR, flexing Vernon Davis, pulling for Lattimore, and top-down roster power. Kaepernick, the Russel Wilson contrast, and the danger of the ego trap (29.08). Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts – the foundation in the post Bruce Arians era (34.39). Learning to grind, controlling a game, and team maturation. Ahmad Bradshaw, attitude, and a veteran presence. RGIII and the Washington Redskins – the danger of media attention and the pressure of shouldering a franchise rebirth (39.23). Sacrifice and the significance of marketing – the lens of media scrutiny, the AP parallel, and unrealistic expectations. The early bye week and the Kirk Cousins factor. Leaning on Alfred Morris and shielding RGIII – learning when to push the boundaries and when to pull back (50.51). Team upside and the power of belief. Two power divisions – the NFC West and the NFC South plus the rebound of the Saints (1.00.00). Breaking down the two worst divisions in the NFL – the AFC East and the AFC West. The Patriots, the Broncos… and everyone else. QB’s that need to take the next step – Andy Dalton, Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Matthew Stafford and Tony Romo (1.08.57). Eli Manning and the Giants gets D-Stat love (1.15.49). Cruz, concern for Hakeem Nicks, and Andre Brown goes down. Scoping out a few big games and a wrap up anthem (1.21.59). 8-31-13, MP3 Format.
- RT @MatthewACherry: Apparently #WarForThePlanetOfTheApes is a very good movie. twitter.com/firstshowing/s… 4 days ago
- RT @TigerWoods: By TW https://t.co/AuX6PEgNQ1 6 days ago
- RT @SInow: BREAKING: The Cavaliers and GM David Griffin will reportedly part ways on.si.com/2sJrWyn 6 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Another tough Finals loss for LeBron. https://t.co/zWeVo5iOvu 1 week ago
- RT @ByTimReynolds: LeBron James just averaged 33.6 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in the NBA Finals. And the Cavs lost in five. The War… 1 week ago