The wild and wacky NFL Week 1 plus the return of Fantasy Football. Denver versus Baltimore – Peyton drops the hammer and the Ravens roll over (6.21). A sick set of receivers and a nasty passing offense deliver big numbers with an opening day statement. The Wes Welker factor for the Broncos and a contrast to the struggles for Tom Brady in New England (15.17). Broncos aggression, the power to finish, and snookering the D. Big take-aways, Dallas Clark goes Butterball, and the NFC-AFC power concentration. Philip Rivers and his Rage Faces. The shifting football mojo, Welker’s non-catch catch, and the Ravens go Lemony Snickets (25.04). Danny Travathan goes DeSean Jackson at the goal line. Taking satisfaction in historic performances. Texas A&M and Alabama – the Johnny Manziel statement game (34.17). Money Badger autograph celebrations, prop bets, and the Brew Crew calls their shots. The pressure of expectations in 2013 plus Nick Saban rocks payback games. Flipping fields, Texas goes AMC, and the fail train chugs along to the Texas AMC Red Box (41.17). The power of story lines – forging a legend or Manziel’s fall from football grace (46.34). Mark’s mic goes Vanna White, giving Virginia Tech’s defense some credit, and wrapping up. 09-14-13 Part 1, MP3 Format.
- Check out my latest #podcast podbean.com/media/share/pb… on #Podbean 21 minutes ago
- Blast your faceholes with a fresh slab of Sports Brew shenanigans! #BeerMe #MarchMadness @podbeancom @Stitcher… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 minutes ago
- Pop the tops on a fresh Sports Brew! #MarchMadness Upset Party, #UMBC Goes Legend, #UVA Collapse, Bracket Detonatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 25 minutes ago
- RT @GaryParrishCBS: "Obviously, we take commitments to the Shocker program very seriously, but this is a very unique situation where a youn… 43 minutes ago
- RT @WindhorstESPN: The NBA & USA Basketball announced rules suggestions for youth basketball (these have been studied/developed for years).… 12 hours ago