NFL Week 5. Texans – 49ers: The Schaub effect and lessons from San Francisco – finding your identity by playing to your strengths. A stale Texans offense, scheming tendencies, and finding ways to overcome. Hail to the King (of Beers) and the return of Justin Blackmon to the Jacksonville Jaguars (15.31). Chargers – Raiders: A Raiders turnaround, Terrelle Pryor, teams with fight, and dap for Charles Woodson. The compelling AFC West – The Denver Broncos roll, the Kansas City Chiefs grind, and Alex Smith goes game manager (22.28). Seahawks – Colts: legitimizing the Colts (28.43). The curious case of Trent Richardson. Luck, Wilson, Kaepernick, Griffin, and Newton – lines of separation and progression through execution (37.17). Creating opportunity spaces through the passing game, QB leadership, and creating team confidence through a sense of belief. Broncos – Cowboys: the barn burner that ends in Romo heartbreak (42.37). The art of offensive football, giving respect to the Cowboys, and the importance of a winning attitude. Peyton Manning and the super snooker bootleg. Managing the moments and learning how to finish – Moreno and the game sealing first down. Setting up a football character game – the Cowboys vs Redskins on SNF (53.50). Opportunity in the NFC East, the Fantasy Failhorn hates on Eli Manning, and D-Stat defends the Giants. Re-establishing an identity and breaking that rusty cage – looking for continued progression from the Redskins and RGIII. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers MRSA party, the Redskins go NSYNC, and bad bounces for the Giants (1.03.03). Giants – Bears, Brandon Jacobs trucks, the loss of David Wilson, and MJD rumors. Wrapping up, possible lost years for the Giants and Falcons, Arnold piles on D-Stat, and the best ump call ever (1.10.01).
- RT @MatthewACherry: Apparently #WarForThePlanetOfTheApes is a very good movie. twitter.com/firstshowing/s… 4 days ago
- RT @TigerWoods: By TW https://t.co/AuX6PEgNQ1 6 days ago
- RT @SInow: BREAKING: The Cavaliers and GM David Griffin will reportedly part ways on.si.com/2sJrWyn 6 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Another tough Finals loss for LeBron. https://t.co/zWeVo5iOvu 1 week ago
- RT @ByTimReynolds: LeBron James just averaged 33.6 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in the NBA Finals. And the Cavs lost in five. The War… 1 week ago