NFL Week 6, Part 1. The return of the moo! Patriots – Saints (3.03). Outscheming the Saints – Aqib Talib takes out Jimmy Graham. The resiliency of the Patriots and the mark of a good team – finding ways to win. Kenbrell Thompkins, the big mitts, and a clutch game winning grab. Props for the Patriots defense, the Saints golden opportunity, and an inability to close out the Pats (11.51). Remembering Patriots vs. Broncos – the intentional safety. Gutsy calls, onions, and Brady’s third time is the charm. A wild night for Boston sports – the Red Sox and the Patriots rally to victory (22.06). Arnold and the yes fest. Denver – Jacksonville (26.28). Respecting your opponents plus Peyton Manning, football politician. Justin Blackmon goes big time as the Garbage Statistician. The challenge of Paul Posluszny and Jacksonville’s PP overload. A Giants interlude, the Eli Manning question plus the Rueben Randle – David Wilson funtime Twitter fued (35.29). Moving Hakeem Nicks, Randle’s mistakes, and the problem with picks. Chiefs vs Raiders (44.48). The Chiefs D goes big and Alex Smith goes game manager. 49ers vs Cardinals. Dear Arizona, can you cover Vernon freaking Davis? Wrap up and going old school with a two part Sports Brew. 10-18-13, Part 1.
- RT @Ravens: Powerful moment as Keenan Reynolds (Navy) and Otha Foster (Marines) participate in a wreath laying at the Tomb of the Unknown S… 15 hours ago
- Seems legit. 😂🔥🔥😉 RT @ConanOBrien: When the eclipse comes I’m going to borrow the special glasses my wife uses when I’m shirtless. 17 hours ago
- RT @JimTrotter_NFL: BREAKING: Anquan Boldin left the Bills today and has informed them he is retiring, ESPN has learned. 1 day ago
- RT @MattRichWarren: Yooooo twitter.com/barstoolsports… 1 day ago
- I know it’s preseason, but I’m digging the #Titans. They look ready to ball. 😉🔥 2 days ago