NFL Week 6, Part 1. The return of the moo! Patriots – Saints (3.03). Outscheming the Saints – Aqib Talib takes out Jimmy Graham. The resiliency of the Patriots and the mark of a good team – finding ways to win. Kenbrell Thompkins, the big mitts, and a clutch game winning grab. Props for the Patriots defense, the Saints golden opportunity, and an inability to close out the Pats (11.51). Remembering Patriots vs. Broncos – the intentional safety. Gutsy calls, onions, and Brady’s third time is the charm. A wild night for Boston sports – the Red Sox and the Patriots rally to victory (22.06). Arnold and the yes fest. Denver – Jacksonville (26.28). Respecting your opponents plus Peyton Manning, football politician. Justin Blackmon goes big time as the Garbage Statistician. The challenge of Paul Posluszny and Jacksonville’s PP overload. A Giants interlude, the Eli Manning question plus the Rueben Randle – David Wilson funtime Twitter fued (35.29). Moving Hakeem Nicks, Randle’s mistakes, and the problem with picks. Chiefs vs Raiders (44.48). The Chiefs D goes big and Alex Smith goes game manager. 49ers vs Cardinals. Dear Arizona, can you cover Vernon freaking Davis? Wrap up and going old school with a two part Sports Brew. 10-18-13, Part 1.
- #Truth #RoadTrip https://t.co/tqOM6gB52P 8 hours ago
- RT @alriveron: Gene Steratore, 15-year veteran official, informed me today that he is retiring from the @NFL. Steratore entered the league… 1 day ago
- RT @NotJerryTipton: The SEC. It Just Means More. https://t.co/yNoSGp5I67 2 days ago
- RT @wojespn: Source: Utah Jazz have no plans to pass on Grayson Allen with the 21st pick. 2 days ago
- RT @JonRothstein: Only John Calipari could land the biggest transfer of the year the day before the NBA Draft and then have two lottery pic… 4 days ago