NFL Week 6, Part 1. The return of the moo! Patriots – Saints (3.03). Outscheming the Saints – Aqib Talib takes out Jimmy Graham. The resiliency of the Patriots and the mark of a good team – finding ways to win. Kenbrell Thompkins, the big mitts, and a clutch game winning grab. Props for the Patriots defense, the Saints golden opportunity, and an inability to close out the Pats (11.51). Remembering Patriots vs. Broncos – the intentional safety. Gutsy calls, onions, and Brady’s third time is the charm. A wild night for Boston sports – the Red Sox and the Patriots rally to victory (22.06). Arnold and the yes fest. Denver – Jacksonville (26.28). Respecting your opponents plus Peyton Manning, football politician. Justin Blackmon goes big time as the Garbage Statistician. The challenge of Paul Posluszny and Jacksonville’s PP overload. A Giants interlude, the Eli Manning question plus the Rueben Randle – David Wilson funtime Twitter fued (35.29). Moving Hakeem Nicks, Randle’s mistakes, and the problem with picks. Chiefs vs Raiders (44.48). The Chiefs D goes big and Alex Smith goes game manager. 49ers vs Cardinals. Dear Arizona, can you cover Vernon freaking Davis? Wrap up and going old school with a two part Sports Brew. 10-18-13, Part 1.
- RT @TheRock: In honor of tonight’s @WWE’s #RAW25. Most important moment in RAW history. On this night we became the #1 wrestling show in th… 7 hours ago
- 😂😂😂 #JustSayin #BeerMe PS: Enjoy the celebration, #Patriots and #Eagles fans! 🍻🍻💯🎉 https://t.co/7TKWM9K6BL 1 day ago
- RT @barstoolsports: GREASE GOT PUT IN A BODY BAG (via @MattGelb) https://t.co/mFLf5oMsSz 1 day ago
- RT @Schultz_Report: Tom Brady has 8 Super Bowl appearance. The Cowboys, Steelers and Broncos all have 8 apiece. #Patriots #GOAT 1 day ago
- RT @Kenny_Mayne: Chris Berman & TJ doing Primetime again tonight on @espn is why we are The United States. 1 day ago