NFL Week 6, Part 1. The return of the moo! Patriots – Saints (3.03). Outscheming the Saints – Aqib Talib takes out Jimmy Graham. The resiliency of the Patriots and the mark of a good team – finding ways to win. Kenbrell Thompkins, the big mitts, and a clutch game winning grab. Props for the Patriots defense, the Saints golden opportunity, and an inability to close out the Pats (11.51). Remembering Patriots vs. Broncos – the intentional safety. Gutsy calls, onions, and Brady’s third time is the charm. A wild night for Boston sports – the Red Sox and the Patriots rally to victory (22.06). Arnold and the yes fest. Denver – Jacksonville (26.28). Respecting your opponents plus Peyton Manning, football politician. Justin Blackmon goes big time as the Garbage Statistician. The challenge of Paul Posluszny and Jacksonville’s PP overload. A Giants interlude, the Eli Manning question plus the Rueben Randle – David Wilson funtime Twitter fued (35.29). Moving Hakeem Nicks, Randle’s mistakes, and the problem with picks. Chiefs vs Raiders (44.48). The Chiefs D goes big and Alex Smith goes game manager. 49ers vs Cardinals. Dear Arizona, can you cover Vernon freaking Davis? Wrap up and going old school with a two part Sports Brew. 10-18-13, Part 1.
- RT @MatthewACherry: Apparently #WarForThePlanetOfTheApes is a very good movie. twitter.com/firstshowing/s… 4 days ago
- RT @TigerWoods: By TW https://t.co/AuX6PEgNQ1 6 days ago
- RT @SInow: BREAKING: The Cavaliers and GM David Griffin will reportedly part ways on.si.com/2sJrWyn 6 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Another tough Finals loss for LeBron. https://t.co/zWeVo5iOvu 1 week ago
- RT @ByTimReynolds: LeBron James just averaged 33.6 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in the NBA Finals. And the Cavs lost in five. The War… 1 week ago